St. Patrick’s Day in Chicago is always an event: you see the river dyed green, you eat lots of corned beef and cabbage, drink green beer, and bar hop all around the city. One of my favorite things about St. Patty’s Day is the people watching! Oh are the outfits fun. I wanted to share a ‘street chic’ St. Patrick’s Day outfit I’ll be sporting on Saturday (as Patty’s day happens early this year) as I brunch with friends, see the green river, and hop around Chicago to a few bars and friend’s apartments. I love the slight poof to my top as I have been noticing that as an up and coming style. I decided to jazz up my outfit a little more with an added neck scarf. Thank you Anthropologie for the cute outfit! What greenery will you be sporting?! Below are a few of my top Chicago go-tos for Patty’s Day festivities too.
TOP 5 RESTAURANTS/BARS TO GO TO ON ST. PATTY’S DAY (SATURDAY MARCH 11TH AND 17TH)
*Don’t forget to download the app Tally (a bar tab on your phone without the hassle of using a credit card at busy hot spots!) and receive 20% off your tab at participating Chicago bars on St. Patrick’s Day!
- Lizzie McNeill’s Irish Pub *Use Tally!
- City Winery Riverwalk: Small Irish bites and a live band throughout the day!
- IO Godfrey Rooftop Lounge: It’s supposed to be cold on Saturday- this is an indoor rooftop! *Use Tally!
- Hubbard Inn: Tickets still available! *Use Tally! Bottomless mimosas and small bites for $40
- FADO Irish Pub: Because it’s Irish and they are celebrating on actual Patty’s Day too
All my luck,