I’m not sure about you, but I am making it a mission to find some form of a body of water on the Fourth of July. There are so many fun things to do in the city for the 4th, so I am excited to share a few of my recommendations between the things I have done over the years to activities I still have on my list!
In full red, white and blue uniform, I scooped up this ‘brami’ from Free People, wedges from Steve Madden and threw it together with the cover up my mom sent me (thanks mom!). I linked a few similar ones below, so order your outfit quickly! Temps are supposed to be HOT so throw your hair up, pout those red lips and have a BLAST.
Top: Free People // Shorts: similar HERE // Kimono: Here but Similar HERE // Shoes: Steve Madden
4th of July Chicago Guide
- IO Urban Roofscape, Godfrey Hotel
- Cabana Club, The Robey Hotel
- Devereaux, Viceroy Hotel
- Cindy’s, Chicago Athletic Club (Great for the fireworks at night too!)
- Rooftop at Torali, The Ritz
Things to Do:
- Ohio Street Beach (a smaller beach with great views and not as many tourists!)
- Picnic at the Millennium Park: Grab a picnic basket from Remington’s across the street and have the perfect picnic!
- Ride on the lakefront: Rent a Divvy bike and ride along Lakeshore
- Find yourself a boat! A group of friends and I are renting a sailboat this coming weekend and I am STOKED. For the last 3 years I have rented through Chicago Sailboat Charters.