Merry Christmas Eve to YOU! If you are reading this, take a look around and take in everything this Christmas has to offer: family time, laughs, chaos, new memories. EVERYTHING. Take pictures, take lots of them, because you’ll want something to look back and smile on when Christmas is over.
Being home in California for a sunny Christmas is very normal to me… I’ve spent Christmas in California for the last 26 years! I do want to have the family in Chicago for Christmas some day, but for now, I am loving seeing my mom, dad and grammy and my pet squad: Ben, Sid, Sally, Simba and Boo.
A few Christmas festivities we have done so far that I LOVE are:
- Christmas cookie decorating with family <3
- See the Christmas lights on boats in Huntington Harbor
- Bake mom’s YUMMY holiday popcorn
- Walk around the neighborhood to see the Christmas lights
- Watch Home Alone together as a family
Shop my Outfit!
What Christmas traditions does your family have?! Leave a comment below and let me know!
More Last Minute Holiday Outfit Ideas